Monday, June 4, 2007

Anxiety

Ok so I gotta figure out what's sending my anxiety through the roof. I wake up paranoid that something bad has happened to my kids or hubby. What the heck is that all about? Stuff for the people in the white coats, eh?

This morning I was worried that Kyler our 7 year old woke up early, got hurt somehow, and couldn't yell loud enough for us to hear. But did I get up to check on him? Nope! Just laid there and worried. Yup. I know. They're coming to take me away, ha ha.

Then...as I'm laying there, I start thinking of the stuff that needs to be done. ALL the stuff. Then my tummy starts aching. Bad. You'd think I'd get up and start doing some of the stuff. But no I lay there and stress and worry and fret about it.

When I finally do get up, I come right to my computer and...well, tinker. Check email, stretching that out as long as possible, post in a few forums, all the while feeling guilty about....well let's list them:
  • The ebook I should be working on
  • Doing more to get answers from my hubby's drs
  • Spending quality time with my boys (not just barking at them from my computer or couch...man that sounds awful)
  • Paying bills
  • The dishes that need to be done
  • Clutter.....all the freakin clutter

I suppose that's enough. Sigh. I wonder if they teach underwater basket weaving in the loony bin?

1 comment:

Travis said...

*tkotl*

Next time, wake me up! I'll at least stress with you or go check on the kids for you!

*bites the stress and kicks it for good measure*